Thursday, December 02, 2004

The timer strikes again

I want to play out side as always. I want to play a game. Especially Settlers of Catan. I wonder when I will be done with school. I want it to snow. I wish that mother and father didn't have to perform a lot in the upcoming weeks. I wish that there was no school. I wish that everyone could play and not have to work. Then mother could read her book as much as she wanted. The squirrels are still here. I hope that we will select a day and completely clean and organize my room. I would like to sea a real penguin. I hope that Cody and I will be able to play a game of some sort. Two minutes to go. I have quite a few more classes today. I would like to play all day. I am hungry. I hope that I can play a settlers tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home