Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Warmth: Good or Bad

I have mixed feelings about the warmth that is slowly but surely arriving.
Reasons I like it:
  1. I ride (Horses) better when it is warmer.
  2. I can go out to the car without a coat. (I am especially thankful on Sabbaths when I where my short-sleeved Pathfineder shirt)
  3. We can have the windows open.
  4. There are games I like to play when its warm.
  5. There are many things I like to do outside that I can't do when there is snow on the ground.
  6. There are many things I can't do when it is cold.
But there Are also thing I don't like about it.
  1. I like playing in the snow.
  2. The snow hasn't been here long.
  3. I like how beautiful it is.
  4. We have some more types of birds in our backyard in the winter.
  5. The cats are a little less eager to go outside.
  6. The poops and mud are frozen at the barn and it is much easier to clean the stalls and clean there hooves.
These are some of the reasons that I have mixed feelings about the warmer weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home