Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bird fear

Sigh. If only cats didn't kill birds. A couple days ago my mother had seen feathers and blood on the ground. When I asked mother what had brought the bird population in our garden down she said it might be fear.

And what a dreary day for this to happen. Right now at our house we have thick cloud cover with drizzle. It is 70 degrees and feels like 70. If only it would be sunny more often.

If it does not dry up we won't have tennis class. Every other day I look forward to that very class and though we are getting into the swing of things at the beginning of the year we had it like once a week.

Oh dear. I just saw the trouble cat out the window. I love cats and have six. But this one is killing our birds as well as invading our yard! Cat please be gone.

We are learning German in school and später means later. So: Später!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I sometimes wish that cats did not like birds to eat.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home