Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The day I wish I was having

I wish that I could spend a day were I went outside and it would be sunny and warm be there was snow on the ground that did not melt. and it was perfecet for anything;snow balls, snow forts, snowmen, sleding, skieing,and snow angels. It would also be neat to have a feild that had a layer of ice on it so that we can make windowes out of it. and when I got tiered of making houses I would have time to play millions of games. I wish that I would have bagel egg sandwiches with stripples for breackfast, Two inchaladas for lunch, and homemade pizza for supper. I would like to play video games while eating supper, and go to sleep about midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sounds like fun! :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home